Rouleur Live Covid Policy
Rouleur Live COVID Policy
1) All Rouleur Live attendees must be prepared to show proof of either
a) having had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending*
b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result**, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, no more than 48 hours before attendance at the event.
We will accept any overseas proof given at point of vaccination.
These will be randomly checked to avoid congestion on entry. Your data will not be requested, you will simply need to show proof to a member of show staff.
2) All attendees must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
3) All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
4) All attendees must agree to be considerate to those around them at all times and respectful of all our Safety measures at the show.
Forms of Proof
We will accept various forms of proof of vaccination and a negative test result.
The NHS COVID Pass is a certificate that demonstrates that you have at least one of the following:
- You have completed a full course of vaccination at least 14 days ago
- You have received a negative PCR or lateral flow test result within 48 hours of the event
- You have proof of natural immunity by way of a positive PCR test at least 180 days ago
You can create and present your NHS COVID Pass via the NHS App (including a downloadable pdf), on the NHS.UK website or as a paper letter, which can be requested through the NHS.UK website or by ringing 119. We will accept all of these forms of certification, and will undertake a visual check at the doors to confirm validity. Limited evidenced exemptions will be permitted, including for those under 18 years of age.
If you are taking a test in order to gain the NHS COVID Pass:
PCR test kits can be ordered to be sent to your home address or you can book an appointment at a walk-in or drive-through test site. Both can be done via: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
Lateral Flow test kits can be ordered online through the government website https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or picked up from your local pharmacy.
Failure to be able to produce the required certification will result in entry to Rouleur Live being refused. Under 18s do not need to show the COVID Pass or show proof as advised by the NHS, but are still encouraged to test prior to the event.
For more information on the NHS COVID Pass you can visit either of the below:
We do not wish to make it difficult for anyone, and we will use a common-sense approach. Your data will not be required, proof can simply be shown to a member of staff.
Safety Measures within the Show
- While face masks will no longer be mandatory, we encourage visitors, exhibitors and staff to take personal responsibility and to wear a face covering in any situation which is crowded or while in close proximity to other people. We do however recognise that there are circumstances preventing people from wearing a face covering and, being mindful and respectful of this, staff will not challenge or ask for evidence from visitors who advise that they cannot wear a face covering or who make the personal choice not to. We hope that all will be equally respectful.
- Limiting the overall number of visitors in attendance on Thursday. The Thursday of our show has been very busy in the past - we are changing the proposition to spread attendance across all three days.
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of public areas, toilets and touch points around the venue
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities will be provided throughout the venue. We recommend you bring your own supply as well