Rouleur Live COVID Policy
1) All Rouleur Live attendees must be prepared to show proof of either
a) having had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending*
b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result**, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, no more than 48 hours before attendance at the event.
We will accept any overseas proof given at point of vaccination.
These will be randomly checked to avoid congestion on entry. Your data will not be requested, you will simply need to show proof to a member of show staff.
2) All attendees must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
3) All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
4) All attendees must agree to be considerate to those around them at all times and respectful of all our Safety measures at the show.
Forms of Proof
We will accept various forms of proof of vaccination and a negative test result.
*For vaccinations this includes:
– the NHS app
– the vaccination record card
– a letter from the NHS requested by calling 119
**For the LFT test result, this includes:
– an email or text confirming your result
– a photograph of test stick (not the physical stick)
We do not wish to make it difficult for anyone, and we will use a common-sense approach. Your data will not be required, proof can simply be shown to a member of staff.
Safety Measures within the Show
- While face masks will no longer be mandatory, we encourage visitors, exhibitors and staff to take personal responsibility and to wear a face covering in any situation which is crowded or while in close proximity to other people. We do however recognise that there are circumstances preventing people from wearing a face covering and, being mindful and respectful of this, staff will not challenge or ask for evidence from visitors who advise that they cannot wear a face covering or who make the personal choice not to. We hope that all will be equally respectful.
- Limiting the overall number of visitors in attendance on Thursday. The Thursday of our show has been very busy in the past - we are changing the proposition to spread attendance across all three days.
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of public areas, toilets and touch points around the venue
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities will be provided throughout the venue. We recommend you bring your own supply as well