CALPE BIKE CAMP DETAILS
- 4 - 7th April 2024
- Duration 4 days | 3 nights
- Location - Calpe Spain Accommodation – 4*
- Guests – 10 - 12
- Guest Coach - Non Stanford - World and European Triathlon Champion.
- Price from £1980
Rouleur Travel presents an exclusive spring camp experience, limited to just 10 places.
We’re fortunate enough to have Non Stanford the former World and European Triathlon Champion as our guest coach on this trip talking about training and her incredible life story.
This event is tailored for intermediate to advanced riders, or those with prior mountain riding experience and a good level of fitness. Training sessions are conducted at a good tempo with fast riding in sections. While we won’t be providing individualised training plans will provide a huge amount of advice and support to supplement your programs. Above all the riding will be fun and fast.
Day 1: Thursday - Arrival in Calpe – 60km ride
It’s a morning arrival in Calpe. After settling in, it's time to assemble your bike have a great lunch and get ready for the afternoons cycling session. At dinner time we’ll stroll through Calpe's charming Old Town to unwind and recharge.
Day 2: Friday - Coastal Route 100km - 150km or Trail Run
In the morning, we’ll embark on our first long ride, following the captivating coastal roads that lead you to the renowned Penyal d'Ifac, also known as Calpe Rock. There will be the option to extend the ride to 150km or to add in a post ride train run.
Day 3: Saturday - Mountain Challenge 90 - 130km - afternoon run option
Today's ride takes us into the mountains. Cycle to the Sierra de Bernia and tackle the scenic mountain roads with a few really great hill efforts. In the afternoon Descend from the mountains and explore charming mountain villages like Guadalest.
Day 4: Sunday - Inland Exploration 80 – 100km
Today we’ll start early to get in a good last session before everyone departs in the afternoon. We’ll head inland to explore the serene countryside, some last great climbs and ride through the Jalon Valley.
Guest Coach - Non Stanford – Former World and European Triathlon Champion.
Non Stanford is a relentless force in the world of triathlon. Her journey to the top of the triathlon world has been marked by sheer dedication and an unyielding commitment to her craft. Non's impressive list of accomplishments includes numerous podiums finishes in the world's most prestigious triathlon events. She is a two-time ITU World Triathlon Champion and European Champion, showcasing her dominance on the international stage.
- 10% off for all 2024 trips for Rouleur Subscribers until 31st January 2024
- 5% off all 2024 trips for Rouleur Subscribers
- 3/4* hotel - night stay in a single room. We always endeavour to provide guests with a single room unless they are traveling as a couple or wish to share. In some hotels and regions it may not be possible to provide single accommodation due to hotel availability in remote regions.
- Airport transfers
- Daily breakfasts, lunch and evening dinners
- Post-ride snacks
- Full mechanical support
- Guided rides and route planning
- Vehicle support with full mechanical support and sweep.
- Baggage transfers between hotels
- Pre event training support and Q&A
- Airport transfers to and from the designated airport (within specified timings)
- Flights to and from your destination.
- Personal insurance & medical coverage.
- Spare parts or equipment for your bike – we provide the essentials such as tubes and tyres but we recommend that you bring a spare rear mech hanger with you.
- Bike hire (can be arranged)
What's Not Included:
All prices include applicable VAT and taxes. For any inquiries about the trip, please reach out to us.
£200 deposit to secure trip – (click on the signup button above)
50% (including deposit amount) 120 days before the trip.
50% Final Balance - 90 days before the trip.