MagneticDays - JARVIS Smart Turbo Trainer
JARVIS from MagneticDays is the connoisseur's choice for indoor training. Meticulously designed and manufactured in Tuscany, Italy with the goal of revolutionising your turbo training experience. From bespoke machine-lead training programs to the state of the art mechanical precision - this is a trainer for the lover of beautiful things.
With extensive built-in connectivity options, this is the ultimate indoor-training partner. See the full technical specifications here
Our Rouleur edition features some subtle detailing, recognisable to fans of the finest cycling publication in the world.
Turbo matt is sold separately and is coming soon.
- Built-in wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy, ANT+
- Interactive control from Smartphone/Tablet (App MD WiFi) or Computer
- Power Source NiMH 10.8V (rechargeable battery)
- Extremely precise brake (30 positions are certficated)
- Iron structure, CNC machined and powder-coated
- Anodized aluminium components
- Special steel shafts treated for galvanizing
- Inox steel bolts
- Axle wrought in hot dip galvanized steel
- Mechanical parts entirely assembled on a double bearing with double protection
- Permanent magnets made of rare earth elements
- Transmission by a high resistance Poly-V belt (very low noise)
- Fast integrated system lock/unlock of the wheel
- Universal locking system for rear triangle (Road/MTB/Fixed/Track)
- Assembly area for frames with forks BOOST (110 mm)
- Complete kit for application on frames with thru-axle
- Assembly area for wheels with mast fof 10 and 12 mm (lenght 142 mm)
- Shimano Cassette 11v (10v compatible also)
- Dimensions (package) 47 x 18 x 43 cm
Included in the package
Some items available on the Rouleur Desire Emporium will be shipped directly from our brand partners. Therefore, your order may not all arrive at the same time. Rest assured that Rouleur ensures exemplary levels of service with all our brand partners to ensure our customers are looked after.
Now that the UK has left the European Union, there will be some changes to the way that we handle international shipments. We have implemented an interim solution while we ascertain the best way forward, in the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you order.
When shopping from an EU country, tax (VAT) will not be due on your order with us. You may however be subject to taxes and duties are your door, payable on delivery. Rouleur will soon be implementing a taxes and duties paid option, to allow you to cover these additional charges at point of purchase.
If you have been charged taxes and import duties, there are your responsibility as the customer, unless ordering either a book, publication, coffee or cycling helmet which are not subject to VAT.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenienced caused, we hope to streamline the process in the coming months.
Look out for a message from us after your order, as well as messaging from our brand partners when items are shipped. All returns for these items will be processed by the brand in question. All other returns to be handled by Rouleur.
I’ve owned one since 2 years and have used it to prepare for time trials. The HTT sessions are useful for cycling with different torques (not the same as power) and offer different ramp tests to check your fitness. I’ve done 100km sessions with no issues. The internals are from SRM so calibration is first class.