We are looking for an ambitious full stack developer to lead digital change throughout our organisation to significantly improve our content and ecommerce platforms. We are an SME experiencing high digital growth and need the systems to continue that journey.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter also capable of leading external resources to manage and deliver end-to end projects. Knowledge and experience of Shopify, Wordpress and Chargebee is ideal.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Technical management and maintenance of our customer-facing websites
- Work with wider team to ideate and implement software/plugin solutions
- Transition our editorial content site from Shopify to Wordpress
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of website and other digital channels through appealing visual design with Art Director
- Connect master database (MySQL) to customer facing websites to allow SSO
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade websites
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation for external resources
- Work with Data Analyst and Ecommerce Manager to improve conversion rate of website
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with Shopify, Wordpress and ideally Chargebee
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
What Rouleur offer:
- Opportunity to assert your skill set and have a profound impact on the growth of a small business.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Rouleur is an independent publication that prides itself on a progressive stance toward cycling – championing gender and diversity issues in the sport, and gaining national press recognition for our 2021 Women’s Issue.
Rouleur is a small team that has grown substantially over the last 16 months, and with huge opportunities for growth across different areas of the business, the successful candidate will have the chance to help shape the vision of how Rouleur becomes a more digital and more international brand.
With world-class content at the heart of all of our marketing, e-commerce and commercial offerings, we encourage creativity across the entire business, and expect staff to help bring unique ideas, experiences and insights into every aspect of what we do.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com