Maglia Rosa Special Edition
Sorry. All copies of this Special Edition have been sold.
This is a very special edition of the standard book.
For the special edition of Maglia Rosa - Triumph and tragedy at the Giro d'Italia, the author, Herbie Sykes, undertook a Giro d'Italia of his own. He travelled 2,400km in five days to gather the autographs of 14 genuine Giro legends. Each man hand-signed the 120 books to help create a truly unique document spanning some seven decades. Between them they account for 17 Giro d'Italia wins, a further 31 podium places, and over 80 stage victories.
The Special Edition is signed by:
- Fiorenzo Magni; Winner, 1948, 1951, 1955
- Tino Coletto; Survivor, Monte Bondone stage 1956
- Imerio Massignan; 'Hero of the Gavia', 1960
- Franco Balmamion; Winner, 1962, 1963
- Italo Zilioli; Runner-up, 1964, 1965, 1966
- Vittorio Adorni; Winner, 1965
- Gianni Motta; Winner, 1966
- Felice Gimondi; Winner, 1967, 1969, 1976
- Fausto Bertoglio; Winner, 1975
- Giovanni Battaglin; Winner,1981
- Francesco Moser; Winner, 1984
- Gianni Bugno; Winner, 1990
- Evgenij Berzin; Winner, 1994
- Gilberto Simoni; Winner, 2001, 2003
This extra-special publication comes in its own slipcase to keep the incredible array of signatures in pristine condition on your bookshelf and includes a limited edition print of a Giro legend plus a welcome message from Herbie Sykes.
Note: The book will be securely packaged and delivered via a tracked and insured delivery service appropriate to its value and rarity - to ensure this our express delivery option will be automatically selected.