The eighth issue of Rouleur, published in February of 2008, includes 100 pages with features on two greats of cycling history, Eddy Merckx and Federico Bahamontes, and on the cruel Kemmelberg, and columns by Johnny Green and Paul Fournel. The photography in this issue was taken by Gerard Brown, Taz Darling, Timm Koelln and Camille McMillan.
Full list of contents:
- Eddy Merckx - A Family Album
- Big Ted by William Fotheringham
- Kemmelberg by Graeme Fife
- Wind by Paul Fournel and Jo Burt
- Shimano V Campagnolo by Richard Hallett and Rohan Dubash
- Young Blood by Johnny Green
- Neo-pro by Guy Andrews
- The Eagle of Toledo by Carlos Arribas
The cover photograph was taken by Gerard Brown.