The seventh issue of Rouleur, published in November of 2007, includes 100 pages with features on Fausto Coppi, arguably the greatest ever champion of cycling, the daunting climb of the Stelvio and the European six-day races; columns by Johnny Green and Paul Fournel; and an interview with Sean Yates. The photographs in this issue were taken by Gerard Brown, Ben Ingham, Timm Koelln, Camille McMillan and Geoff Waugh.
Full list of contents:
- Six Days by Graeme Fife
- Il Campionissimo by William Fotheringham
- Stelvio by Richard Moore
- Cyclo-cross by Guy Andrews
- Too much monkey business by Johnny Green
- Wrapped by Rohan Dubash
- Longchamp by Paul Fournel and Jo Burt
- The Rouleur Interview - Sean Yates by Matt Seaton
- Mud by Ian Cleverley
The cover photograph was taken by Camille McMillan.
Rouleur 7 is out of print.