The third issue of Rouleur, published in November of 2006, includes 84 pages with features on the 1985 edition of the Tour de France, Tom Simpson and the mountain on which he died, Mont Ventoux, and a column by Johnny Green. The photographs in this issue were taken by Gerard Brown, Ben Ingham, Camille McMillan, John Vink and Graham Watson.
Full list of contents:
- 1985 by Jorgen Leth
- Wheels is life'n'death by Johnny Green
- "On, on, on: Mont Ventoux by Guy Andrews
- Redoubtable Rouleur by Simon Mottram
- Tom Simpson by William Fotheringham
- SSC by Rohan Dubash
- Agony by Rouleur contributors
- Velodrome by Graeme Fife
The cover photograph was taken by Camille McMillan.