The twentieth issue of Rouleur, published in October of 2010, includes 162 pages, and it's a gear guide with a difference. The issue includes features on legendary makers of very fine cycling gear such as De Rosa, San Marco, Time and Nagasawa, and you will find a special style section, as well as columns by Rouleur regulars like Johnny Green, Matt Seaton and William Fotheringham - along with new faces: Mike Barry and Brian Palmer. The photography in this issue was taken by Gerard Brown, Taz Darling and Ben Ingham.
Full list of contents:
- De Rosa by Herbie Sykes and Ben Ingham
- Fictive by Johnny Green
- Specialties TA by Graeme Fife and Gerard Brown
- Freewheel by Brian Palmer
- San Marco by Guy Andrews and Taz Darling
- Tubular by William Fotheringham
- Time by Rohan Dubash and Gerard Brown
- Cones by Matt Seaton
- Nagasawa by Daisuke Yano and Taz Darling
- Derailleur by Mike Barry
- Stuff they don't make anymore
- What goes around by Guy Andrews
- Ugley by Ian Cleverly and Taz Darling
- Twist and out by Rohan Dubash
The cover photograph was taken by Taz Darling.
The UK on-sale date for issue 20 is October 8th.