The fourteenth issue of Rouleur, published in August of 2009, includes 132 pages with features on the seminal cinematographic Eddy Merckx portrait, La Course en Tete, the passion and obsessions of bicycle collectors, and a cartoon based on the 1974 Giro d'Italia. The photography in this issue was taken by Gerard Brown, Taz Darling, Camille McMillan and Marthein Smit.
Full list of contents:
- La Course en Tete by Jonathan Donald
- Six Days by Marthein Smit and Graeme Fife
- Collector by Guy Andrews: Rouleur in conversation with Rohan Dubash and Kadir Guirey
- Getting Dropped by Matt Seaton
- The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Mitchelson
- Tubolari - part two by Guy Andrews
- Turn of a Joke by Johnny Green
The cover photography was taken by Camille McMillan.
Rouleur 14 is out of print.