The tenth issue of Rouleur, published in August 2008, includes 132 pages with features on the Rouleur contributors' favourite shirts, with contributions from William Fotheringham and Matt Seaton, one of the many villes departs of the 2008 Tour de France, and a portrait of Franco Balmamion, winner of two Giri d'Italia. The photography in this issue was taken by Gerard Brown, Taz Darling, Ben Ingham, Timm Koelln, Camille McMillan, Olaf Unverzart, Geoff Waugh and Rein van de Wouw.
Full list of contents:
- Favourite Shirts by Rouleur contributors
- Downfall by Johnny Green
- Bianchi by Guy Andrews and Camille J McMillan
- Sun-tanned by Paul Fournel and Jo Burt
- Crowds by Rouleur photograhers
- Franco Balmamion by Herbie Sykes
- Cerilly by Graeme Fife and Ben Ingham
The cover photograph was taken by Taz Darling.
Rouleur 10 is out of print.